After successfully logging in to the store, you may want to enable the Parental Controls and ensure that In-App Purchases are disabled.
10. Click the Menu Key.
11. Click the Settings option.
12. Click on Parental Controls.
13. Check the Enable Parental Controls option, to require your Amazon.com password or PIN in order to purchase in-app items.
14. Enter your Amazon.com password and hit the Continue button.
15. Check the Use PIN, if you'd prefer to use a four digit PIN number instead of your Amazon.com password, when making an in-app purchase.
16. Click on Change/Reset PIN.
17. Enter your PIN and confirm.
18. Click the Back Key to back out of Parental Controls.
19. By default In-App Purchasing should be disabled. If not, then uncheck the Allow In-App Item Purchases.
Google Play Store (Formerly the Android Market):
NOT AVAILABLE YET FOR THE NABI 2 TABLET