Here's Nikki's review. " This app is amazing! Picture the Kindle or Nook app just for kids! It has your typical Scholastic books, including Diary of a Whimpy Kid and Harry Potter! And the prices are great! This will also give credit to your classrooms so your teacher can still get their free books! You can also set up different bookshelves so each child can have a bookshelf filled with age appropriate books. Also any book that has a lightning bolt next to it means its an interactive! Like one of the books it comes with has a little game on one page that asks the reader to find 3 things that start with the letter "S"! My son loves it! You also get 5 free books that includes Goosebumps and Clifford! One of our new favorite apps! "
It is highly recommended that you register for a Scholastic account, prior to installing the app on the nabi 2 Tablet. Click on the Register link in the top right corner of the Scholastic homepage and enter the required information to create an account.
SCHOLASTIC STORIA APK
11. Dismiss the Download the Storia Dictionary pop-up window by clicking on the Download Later button.
12. Click on the Go Now button when the Set Up Your Bookshelves pop-up window displays.
13. Select the number of bookshelves you'd like to create, then click the Next button.
14. Enter the first name and birth month and year of each child being assigned a bookshelf, then click the Next button.
15. Assign the 5 free books that come with the app to the appropriate bookshelves or if they are not age appropriate, leave them Not Assigned. Click the Next button.
17. Click on the desired Bookshelf button.
18. To access the Bookshelf settings, click on the icon in the top left corner.
19. Click on the View option to choose a Bookshelf or Detailed look.
20. Click on the Sort option to sort by Author, Last Read, Newest and Title.
21. Click on the Wallpaper option to pick a different color scheme.
22. Click on one of the free books to begin downloading it to read.
23. The lightning icon indicates some sort of interactivity within the book.
This can include comprehension questions and videos.
26. Click the Shop for eBooks button in order to access the Scholastic Storia store.
27. Shopping by Grades makes it easy to find books that are age appropriate.